What’s NEW with FoOT?
- Click here 10/07/2020 – Board of Directors Election and Annual Meeting
- Click here 09/21/2020 – Membership Renewal Request
- Click here 09/18/2020 – FoOT Maintenance Event October 23-25, 2020
- Click here 08/29/2020 – FoOT Support Letter for Matlock Tract Purchase
- Click here 08/25/2020 – OT Shelter Project 2020
- Click here 08/04/2020 – FoOT Summer Update
- April-May 2020 FoOT Newsletter
- 05/27/2020 – REI Awards Grant to FoOT
- 05/06/2020 – OMCA Will No Longer Put On Ouachita Challenge
- 04/25/2020 – FoOT introduces I Hiked the Ouachita Trail Patch
- 03/20/2020 – FoOT Delays Shelter and Trail Maintenance Work
- 03/13/2020 – 2020 Ouachita Challenge Has Been Canceled
- Jan-Mar 2020 FoOT Newsletter
The Beauty of the Ouachitas
Click a photo to enlarge it.
Friends of the Ouachita Trail (FoOT) is a non-profit organization (IRS 501c3) created by trail users to maintain the Ouachita National Recreation Trail as a healthy and enjoyable outdoor recreational asset. FoOT is organized exclusively to provide assistance for the maintenance, enhancement and use of the Ouachita National Recreation Trail.
What Can I Do To Help?
Click the link to Donate to FoOT using PayPal or a credit card.